Finally! After more than a year, i eventually finished Nola's resureccion. I can't believe i finally did it, haha, worked on this, like forever.
Well, her Resurrección is called "Gato Atigrado"
(means Tabby, striped cat, or whatever).Abilities:
- Like every Arrancar she's able to use Cero
- In her release form she's extremely agile, has improved reaction times and reflexes, increased physical strength, and impressive speed. Her speed allows her to effectively catch her opponents off-guard to quickly strike them down and easily evade attacks. She generally relies on her speed which is said to be even on an Espada-Level.
- She has a very flexible and also poisonous tail (can't be seen on this picture) that can completely paralyze the opponant by numbing the neural cells and muscles. misc
- She's only rarely seen using her Resurreccion, she's rather using it as a last resort. That's because she believes that by using the Resurreccion it's just as like being demoted to an ordinary dumb Hollow that merely follows its instincs instead of using its brain.
- In her Resurreccion form, she seems to be quite different from her normal self, she talks less polite, is more aggressive, and sometimes even shows a sadistic or psychopathically side.
only sketched on paper since my tablet still doesn't work XD (i need to buy a new one asap) Update
Colored it X3
Nola, drawing and resurreccion by
The pose is kinda inspired by League of Legends