Remake of this one
which already is a remake of this one: i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l…
I just keep changing her dammit, (though this outfit is actually several months old, just never uploaded it here).
Some information 'cause i changed some stats:Name:
153 cm (5'0") Weight:
39 kg (86 lbs) Blood-type:
3rd Seat of the 2nd Divison (Leader of the Detention Unit )Previous Position:
Member of the Onmitsukidou (secret mobile corps)Shikai:
Sana is a cold, stoic and arrogant person who shows little regard to the lives of those around her, even her fellow officers. She is, more often than not, willing to leave those who slow her down behind, even if that means to endanger them.
Sana is a person of high resolve and is rarely afraid to speak her mind. She doesn't hesitate to do whatever it takes to complete a mission, which also shows her strong loyalty towards her captain and the Gotei 13.
As a former member of the Onmitsukidou (Secret Mobile Corps) Sana is very rarely showing emotions especially on the battlefield, She rather tries to mask her emotions and often claims, "It's none of my business." However, she tends to get annoyed easily and retaliates with aggression in several situations. As a result, members of her unit and even higher ranked soldiers started avoiding her completely.
Ever since being young she strongly believes in values such as honor and pride, her views were strengthen due to her brother's “dishonorable” death. She avoids talking about her brother, being even embarrassed if he ever is mentioned by someone. One of her main goals is to “clear her family's name”.Abilities:
- As a former executive Militia member and the commander of the Detention Unit, Sana is highly skilled in the use of Shunpo, partially even surpassing the abilities of some captains of the Gotei 13. She has mastered all of the Onmitsukidō's speed-oriented techniques such as Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom) and Utsusemi (空蝉, Cicada).
-Hakuda Master: She's highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat, which she had been training in ever
since she first joined the Onmitsukidou. She had been training intensively with her Captain Soifon
and soon gained great speed and agility
- She 'created' a Shunko-like technique after seeing Soifon practicing it once. However, she is not able to use "Shunko" correctly, instead of releasing Reiatsu from her back, she's only able to release it from her legs, allowing her to move with an extremely high speed, though she can't use it as an offensive attack like Yoruichi or Soifon, she's only able to increase her speed. She didn't think about a name for it (even if she happened to create a quite different technique) thinking she's not worthy enough to call it her own since it's only a failed copy of Soifon's technique. Zanpakutou:
- Shikai: After calling its Shikai command 'oborero' (drown) her Zanpakutou, Irukasenshi, shrinks into a small blade resembling a Kodachi. It's a water-based Zanpakutou which possesses multiple techniques, 6 to be exact, labeled as 'moons' by Sana. See more about her Zanpakutou here (didn't want to write it down again)sta.sh/01j5wohnoc2eTrivia:
- Her motto is 'It's better to die than living in disgrace' ("生き恥かくより 死ぬがまし" - "Ikihaji kaku yori, shinu ga mashi." )
- Sana's favorite foods are soba noodles and tempura
- She dislikes too many things, there's no way to write them all down XD
- She let her hair grow after someone told her she looked like a boy
- She actually seems to be highly conceited over her hair.
- Sana's theme is “You're going down” by Sick Puppies
- She curses a lot and she sometimes uses rather ridiculous sounding words to offend others.
phew, gotta do that for Nola too i guess.
I really came to love her again, dunno why. oh and please excuse my english X'D
this was also inspired by the latest bleach chapter (which was pretty awesome XD)